I haven’t written a Sunday Search post in a while – it’s fun to re-visit.
Search terms that have brought people to the blog lately:
Katie Middleton birthday, Kate Middleton bag, Kate Middleton blog
Oh Kate…some days I wish I was a Duchess! P.S. Kate’s birthday is Jan 9 – last year I made a recipe inspired by the big day.
I am not, in the least, surprised by that one!
Gym Pet Peeves Group Class
Last year the WSJ had a fun article about top Gym Pet Peeves – this time of year, when there are a lot of newbies at the gym, it’s fun to re-read. I was reminded of it on Friday when I was the only person in a workout room at the gym. Plenty of machines to choose from, but the next person who came in used the machine right-next-to-me. I always try to leave a “courtesy” machine between me and fellow exercisers!
A reminder that there’s still time to sign up for New Year, New Gear…I’d love if you joined!
How is it already Sunday? The weekend is flying by.
I’m taking a page out of Monica’s book and highlighting a few of the search terms that brought folks to the blog.
In no particular order…
1. Does Michael Phelps have a girlfriend 2012? I don’t know and the answer isn’t here!
2. Missy Franklin: Missy Franklin shoulder wide; Missy Franklin height; Missy Franklin size 13 feet. On Friday I featured a story about her build and yes–she’s tall, has wide shoulders, and size 13 feet. Tall girls with size 11-13 feet unite.
3. Circulation of apples. Hmmm…I’m stumped.
4. Nicole’s Nummies. I hope they weren’t disappointed when they read that is the name of my would-be Food Network show.
5. Show me a recipe for bran muffins, walnuts, oats, applesause, carrots. Certainly.
Is anyone else up early watching the Women’s Marathon? Those poor ladies having to pound out 26.2 miles in rain, fog, wind. They are cruising through London at a very fast pace.