Happy Friday. A few things to share today…
I just read this article about a New York City surfer who came very close to meeting a great white shark. I was pulling my feet up off the ground as I read the article. If the photo is fake, kudos to the creative genius who came up with it. If it’s real, stay out of the water!
I promised my mom that I’d share this picture of my parents’ dogs Reuben and Santo. They are buddies and spend almost all day like this:
As my mom says, “Twice the fur, but twice the love!” Oh, and Reuben isn’t named after a sandwich–he’s named after Reuben, son of Jacob. And Santo, he’s named after this winery.
Did you get a flu shot? A lot of people at work have been out–I’ve been hand washing, hand sanitizing, using my elbow to push the elevator button…
Coming up next week – a tech accessory giveaway!
Happy Weekend everyone.
How cute is this?
I’m a little late in starting this so let’s catch up. I’ll start with days 1-8:
1. Love Actually. Please do me a favor…if you haven’t seen it, watch it! And have some tissues handy.
2. It’s short…health. That and a roasting pan and a new set of fleece sheets.
3. What? Not possible 🙂
4. O Holy Night
5. My niece and nephews gave me a Pandora bracelet and each year the kids pick out beads for me. I love that they pick them out. For example, of course a little boy would pick out a dinosaur bead! Last year my parents gave me a new camera and I get a lot of use out of it.
6. A dog ornament that I bought when I had my dog Murphy. It’s a yellow dog and was personalized for him. I always get a little teary when I put it on my tree and remember how much he loved to make doggie snow angels in the park.
7. They are all memorable. Family and traditions.
8. I’m slow on the decorating take-up and hope to get my little tree up today. Earlier this week I had to rely on New York City for decorations.
Do you have fleece sheets? They make getting out of bed very difficult on cold mornings!
Any #s 1-8 you’d like to share?