How is it already Sunday? The weekend is flying by.
I’m taking a page out of Monica’s book and highlighting a few of the search terms that brought folks to the blog.
In no particular order…
1. Does Michael Phelps have a girlfriend 2012? I don’t know and the answer isn’t here!
2. Missy Franklin: Missy Franklin shoulder wide; Missy Franklin height; Missy Franklin size 13 feet. On Friday I featured a story about her build and yes–she’s tall, has wide shoulders, and size 13 feet. Tall girls with size 11-13 feet unite.
3. Circulation of apples. Hmmm…I’m stumped.
4. Nicole’s Nummies. I hope they weren’t disappointed when they read that is the name of my would-be Food Network show.
5. Show me a recipe for bran muffins, walnuts, oats, applesause, carrots. Certainly.
Is anyone else up early watching the Women’s Marathon? Those poor ladies having to pound out 26.2 miles in rain, fog, wind. They are cruising through London at a very fast pace.
ha ha- I love a good list of search terms. They get so weird!
And good morning! Totally watching the marathon right now…
I watched the marathon when I got up this morning. Those women are crazy inspiring!
I recently looked at mine and they are hilarious as well.
I didn’t make it up to watch the marathon, but I googled it in bed every time I woke up. The weather looked BRUTAL!
I give those ladies credit for pushing on in the driving rain.