We’ve made it to Friday! This weekend promises to be bright and sunny in Madison. Hooray for Spring!
A few funnies from the week:
Sophia Grace and Rosie are back on Ellen. This week they’re talking about their fascination with Target!
A popular search term that has lead people to Apples and Arteries during the past couple of weeks has been “bad tans”. A few weeks ago I posted a link to a site that has pictures of goofy tan lines…I think people have been searching for this when they’ve entered “bad tans” as a search term:
In honor of Mother’s Day, here are a few things that Mom Would Never Say (Source):
- “Just leave all the lights on … it makes the house look more cheery”
- “Let me smell that shirt — Yeah, it’s good for another week”
- “Go ahead and keep that stray dog, honey. I’ll be glad to feed and walk him every day”
- “I don’t have a tissue with me … just use your sleeve”
- “Don’t bother wearing a jacket – the wind-chill is bound to improve”
What are you laughing about today?